Noetic Learning Math Contest
- Grade 2 Sample Question:
- Kevin is 2 years younger than Anna. Lisa is one year younger than Kevin. Lisa is 6 years old. How old is Anna?
- Today is October 15th. Alan's birthday is November 2nd. How many more days until Alan's birthday?
- Grade 3 Sample Question
- Two notebooks cost the same as three pencils in a teacher
supply store. If one pencil costs 84 cents, how much does a
- 'X' represents a digit. What value of 'X' makes this a correct addition problem?
- Grade 4 Sample Question
- In how many ways can Sherry, Chloe, Olivia and Ella stand in
a line if Sherry doesn't stand by Ella?
- Find the 20th term of the following sequence:
5, 7, 15, 17, 25, 27, ...
- Grade 5 Sample Question
- In the following picture, ABCD is a square whose side is 8
inches long. What is the area of the shaded part?
Copyright © Noetic Learning LLC